From: John Maddock (john_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-06 06:36:58

> Attached is the output of "gcc -ansi -dM". I hope it contains enough
> information to answer your questions. Note also that _REENTRANT is not
> defined here, therefore its source must be somewhere outside of gcc.

I've been trying to reproduce this using HP's test drive machines,
unfortunately they all use single-threaded gcc :-(

>From all that's been said it's apparent that _REENTRANT is getting set by
one of the gcc headers, but which one? This is important because we have a
consistency problem otherwise (threading support getting turned on depending
on which headers you happen to have included).

I've attached an updated version of boost/config/stdlib/libstdcpp3.hpp, can
you see if this fixes the issue?

If it does then either commit it or let me know and I'll commit it.

John.