From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-07 15:11:24

At 10:31 AM 10/7/2004, David Abrahams wrote:
>"Fernando Cacciola" <fernando_cacciola_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Should mantainers of released libraries (like me) add themselves to the

>> people page, or we need to be explicitely invited for this?
>
>you don't need an explicit invitation; by all means you're a "Boost
>Person."
>

>> And in that case, should we upload ourselves the photos or should we
send

>> them to one of the moderators instead?
>
>Historically, Beman has handled those. Let's see if he's feeling up
>to it. Beman?

Sure. Add the people/fernando_cacciola.htm web page (and reference to it in
people/people.htm) and I'll take care of uploading the photo. Use one of
the other pages as a starting point.

The only reason I've done the photos is that I've got software (FrontPage)
which makes it easy to construct the thumbnail image, and resize the main
image to a consistent size.

--Beman