From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-07 12:45:45

Michael Stevens wrote:

> With regard to Code Warrior I was hoping to develop a fix for the debug mode
> compilation errors show up on you metacomm test. I didn't come up with
> anything satisfactory however. Do you have any idea why there is such a large
> difference between your cw-8.3 and the RSI's cw-8.3-release tests?

No clue from me :-( But I'll try and run the uBLAS tests in debug mode
tonight and see if anything comes up.

> I can only see the command line options in the failing build. The only option
> I can see which could be of relevance is the '-iso-template on'. If you are
> both using stock versions of the build system this same option should be set
> for the release build as well.

My "cw-8.3-release-tools.jam" is an exact copy of "cw-8.3-tools.jam".
Only the name changed to distinguish my runs as using the release BUILD.

You might want to look at the fails on other libraries on my
configuration for the command line options. And looking at them now I
see one difference. The metacomm command lines have -DEXTERNAL. Don't
know what that's for.

--grafik