From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-15 10:13:51

I've just checked in some new graph algorithms that have been
contributed to the BGL. They're on the branch graph_devel_1_33_0 until
we've branched off the 1.32.0 release, at which point they will go into
the trunk. The interesting algorithms are:

        - A* search, from Kristopher Beevers and Jufeng Peng
        - Floyd-Warshall all-pairs shortest paths, from Lauren Foutz and Scott
Hill
        - Fruchterman-Reingold force-directed layout, from Doug Gregor

The first two algorithms came out of David Musser's Generic Programming
class at RPI. Consider that a challenge for any one else teaching
courses in Generic Programming now or in the future: you know who you
are :)

I'll also be moving (sequential) code from the Parallel BGL project
into CVS as soon as it becomes ready, and will batch up messages to
list announcing the additions. All of the code has been written or
reviewed by me, so you know where to direct comments and complaints :)

        Doug