From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-19 11:00:16

> > I'll post another notice right before the branching, and yet
> > another one when it's complete.
>
> Shouldn't the Boost.Test failures be fixed first?
>
> Starting the next release phase with known bugs
> in the test library feels wrong, IMHO.
>

> Regards,

I wouldn't say that any of Boost.Test failures are indicating bugs in
library. Though they are not expected either. Couple weeks ago I posted
serios of messages concerning those failures. Some got fixed (Thanx,
Alexey). Others still require some attention from me and people having
access to failting compilers. In any case I do not see it as a showstopper
for release.

Gennadiy.