From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-22 16:01:14

Sorry to anyone who was interested in the doc I said I was going to write up (had a few work things that delayed be for a few days). I got up very early this morning and finished it off.

I did a write up on the issues I have run into trying to use multi_index dynamically and issues in general for supporting DB frameworks in boost. I have placed it in the boost files section

BTW- IT BARELY fit- it would appear there is not any more room on that area for files. I also was not able to re-download it - (or anything else for that matter from that area)- it looks like the yahoo file servers may be temporatily at lunch.

If you have difficulty getting to this or would like me to mail it to you, please send me private mail and I will send to you directly.

Thanks

Brian Braatz
brianb_at_[hidden]