From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-26 00:34:23

Jody Hagins wrote:

> I believe I could have contributed in a non trivial manner to several
> reviews. However, by the time I see the announcement, download the
> materials, go through them, and try to keep up with the current
> comments, the review is over. I am so busy with work, family, coaching
> (American) football, and other activities, that the review periods
> usually seem too short (for me, at least).

For me, its something of a personal investment to take the time to get
to know a new library, one that isn't always easy.

I think it would help if, as part of the beginning of the review
process, there was a document that offered a quick tour of everything
I'd need to know to review the library, interfaces to source code to
rationale. The blurb that comes in the review notice isn't enough, and
the tutorials in the documentation aren't really the same information
I'd like to see as a reviewer.

Aaron W. LaFramboise