From: Manfred Doudar (manfred.doudar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-10-27 22:03:55

Bronek Kozicki wrote:

> I know that question is little off-topic here, but I hope there is
> someone who can answer it. Could you recommend some C++ library for
> matrix calculation that supports matrix inversion? Blizt++ does not
> have it, neither boost.ublas. Or I missed it. Ideas?

 I don't know of any library - but I have written such a thing for square
 and non-square matricies many years back - though admittedly in some odd
 mix of Forth and Lisp - if you're really in need of such a thing, I can
 dig it up (it would mean searching through many tens of boxes), and then
 port the code to C++ for you (though it would probably be faster
 to rewrite the work from scratch). Would that help ??

Cheers,

Manfred Doudar
MetOcean Engineers