From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-02 12:39:48

Actually after poking around in other pages - specifically the spirit
documentation I find that its not uncommon for links to point to
www.boost.org rather than have a relative path that would keep the session
in the same documentation tree. This would seem to conflict with the idea
that boost should be usable as a CDROM distribution.

I don't know if there's time for this but the inspect should be enhanced to
check for this and all the offending global links should be altered to
relative ones.

Robert Ramey