From: Thorsten Ottosen (nesotto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-09 17:14:49

Hi Ion,

| I would like to know if there is any interested in boost for developing
| such classes, based or not in my article ideas or code. If there is any
| interest, I would be glad to present a boostified version of the
| library/framework for a review proccess. Currently, the framework uses these
| ideas:

>From what I can gather from the docs, then the required changed to the
standard library
is quite small; maybe you should consider submitting a defect report that says
where the standard
must be changed in order to support this style of allocators and allocation?

Rewriting all container classes seems to be a quite big task, so maybe its
better to change the standard.

-Thorsten