From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-10 08:43:26

NB: Subject line changed to better "reflect" this thread's topic

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:24:16 +0200, John Torjo <john.lists_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Of course. It all happens in the (templated) constructor of
> reflected_property.

So reflected_property itself is not a template class, but has a
templated constructor? I wasn't aware that was legal.

> There, you can easily add this property to an array of reflected
> properties. Then, at runtime, you can query them (much like I've done
> with win32gui events).

Do you have an implementation of this that I can examine? I'm not
seeing anything obvious in the win32gui codebase. I'm just trying to
understand how this would be implemented, and am drawing a blank. Any
examples would be greatly appreciated.

I do apologize if this is all plainly obvious to some people, but I'm
having difficulty getting it through my thick skull.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb.epstein_at_[hidden]