From: Doug Gregor (dgregor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-15 10:40:08

On Nov 13, 2004, at 3:12 AM, E. Gladyshev wrote:

> Doug Gregor wrote:
>> As always, please remember to clearly state whether you believe the
>> library should be accepted into Boost.
>
> The library is a good start but I don't think that
> it should be accepted w/o a native support for
> named parameters functors. The macros are not good enough.
>
> Eugene

You are referring to a facility such as the one you documented here?

        http://tinytl.sourceforge.net/#func_named_params_function

Could you say why you find this feature so important that the library
should be rejected due to the lack of the feature? What concerns does
this feature address that the existing interface does not?

        Doug