From: Juergen Hunold (hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-17 14:00:02

Hi Andreas !

On Tuesday 16 November 2004 22:40, Andreas Huber wrote:
> Applied, thanks again!

You're welcome. But this one was really strange. C++ template syntax is
*really* complicated sometimes. I think I'll try to get an EDG based
compiler for better error message in those cases.

> > Andreas, I tried to sent you my V2 jamfiles to your yahoo.com
> > address, but did not get a reply from you. Is that a throw-away
> > address ?
>
> It is a throw-away address, but it is definitely active (I've just
> tested it). Are you sure you used the right address (the one with
> ahd6974-groups at the beginning)? Could you please try again?

Yes. The mail is in my outbox at work. I'll be back on work tomorrow and
try to resend them again.
Do you read the jamboost mailing list ? Otherwise I can post the files
there.

Yours,

Jürgen

--
* Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold  ! Institut für Verkehrswesen, Eisenbahnbau
* voice: ++49 511 762-2529   ! und -betrieb, Universität Hannover