From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamgroupstrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-18 10:56:15

Juergen Hunold <hunold <at> ive.uni-hannover.de> writes:

> > It is a throw-away address, but it is definitely active (I've just
> > tested it). Are you sure you used the right address (the one with
> > ahd6974-groups at the beginning)? Could you please try again?
>
> Yes. The mail is in my outbox at work. I'll be back on work tomorrow and
> try to resend them again.
> Do you read the jamboost mailing list ? Otherwise I can post the files
> there.

It took me a while to realize which email of yours you were talking about. I
received the mail you sent a week ago and replied promptly. Obviously *you*
have not received *my* response. I've just resent it from my yahoo account and
from my work account. Let me know by private email if you don't have it by
tomorrow...

Thanks & Regards,

Andreas