From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 11:23:44

Daniel Wallin wrote:

> It's nice, but: I don't like the vertical logo and the blank space in
> the upper left corner. And I think the icons looks out of place. Perhaps
> they should be smaller and placed next to the headings (which I don't
> think should be removed)?
>
> Could the body text size be one step smaller perhaps? For some reason I
> find it a bit hard to read in IE @ 1280x1024 because the font is so big.
> Maybe that's just me though..

I think it's just you... I don't set the size at all for the body text.
So it's set to whatever your preferences you decided you wanted in your
browser. Making other texts larger and smaller is fine, but changing the
  size of regular text on the user is just rude :-)

I debated what to do with the top left corner, had the menus all the way
up for a while with no space. It does need some space there, either as
whitespace or an image, as otherwise it gets to crowded at top.

What makes you feel the icons are out of place? Is it only the aspect
that they show up large on you screen?

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything