From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 21:16:54

At 06:39 PM 11/19/2004, Rene Rivera wrote:
>Well I must say I've been smiling all day :-) Thanks for the encouraging
>feedback. And I've been putting finishing touches on my design hopefully
>coming up with something everyone can enjoy.
>
>I have two different sample for you to gander at. The first is the
>simple clean version...
>
>http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

A great improvement over the current design! Congratulations!

One thing, however, is that I would personally like to see the boost.png
(formerly boost.gif) logo continue to be used. I think people recognize it,
and we should retain that tie to the past.

>The second adds some background flair to the page...
>
>http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index_code.htm

That looks cluttered to me. I like the other one better.

--Beman

PS: Presumably this is for the 1.33.0 release; nice as it is we need to
ship 1.32.0 ASAP.