From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-19 18:39:35

Fellow Boosters,

Well I must say I've been smiling all day :-) Thanks for the encouraging
feedback. And I've been putting finishing touches on my design hopefully
coming up with something everyone can enjoy.

I have two different sample for you to gander at. The first is the
simple clean version...

http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

The second adds some background flair to the page...

http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index_code.htm

And for those with CSS switching browser, there's an alternate CSS on
each of those which displays the page without any CSS. Just to show that
everything is done in thee CSS ;-)

Enjoy. Have a good weekend, and all that.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything