From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-21 02:43:23

Rene Rivera wrote:

> I know now logo change yet... It's coming!

Perhaps while this is being discussed, there might also be some
discussion of adoption of a real mascot or emblem to serve as the logo
for Boost. Stylized text is fun, but having a real logo adds
significantly, in my opinion. I think it helps build a "brand," and in
a way, the Boost brand is an especially important one.

Microsoft has their flying Windows, Apple has their Apple, GNU has their
gnu; what should Boost have?

I'm sure there are some professional or experienced artists lurking out
on the lists somewhere; perhaps they can lend a hand.

Aaron W. LaFramboise