From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-21 13:01:10

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:14:34 +0100, JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote
> Hi Jeff
> [...]
> > I'll have some additional thoughts on content organization if I
> > can ever get
> > finished with my OOPSLA workshop writeup. We had some specific
> > discussionsabout content changes that need to be made...
> >

> Dou you have any idea when you'll have this done?
> I'm very much interested in knowing what the workshop
> came up with (as most of us here at the list, I guess.)

Hopefully I'll be done today with the writeup, but I wanted to let the other
participants have a chance to check my writeup before I post it. Of course,
we could just let them do that on-list I suppose. I apologize that it is
taking so long -- I just got unexpectedly and completely buried with work upon
returning from the conference. I literally haven't had an hour to work on it...

Jeff