From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-21 13:29:47

> "Jonathan Turkanis" <technews_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Hi Aleksey,
> >
> > The new MPL document is very nice!
> >
> > I believe the synopsis for replace_if
> > (http://www.boost.org/libs/mpl/doc/refmanual/replace-if.html) is missing the
> > third template parameter. Is that correct?
>
> ?? I see three template parameters there.

Me to ;-) But the section labeled "Parameters" shows four parameters, with the
inserter being the fourth, and so does the source code.

Under the synopsis there's a note "this wording applies to a no-inserter
version(s) of the algorithm. See the Expression semantics subsection for a
precise specification." I'm not sure what this note means, since the third
parameter is labeled "In" for "Inserter". Maybe the third parameter in the
synopsis should be labeled "NewType." Or is it a dual-purpose
"NewTypeOrInserter"?

Jonathan