From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-22 15:52:26

> Here are a couple that were inspired by something I noticed
> about the angle brackets in this thread ;-)

David, sorry having to tell you that, but the kind you designed your 's'
very much reminds me of some particular Nazi symbols.
I'm sure this was not your intention, but in Europe we try avoid writing the
's' this way anywhere (especially in Austria...). It's just my 2 cents....

Funny what one has to take into account!

(sorry that the only feedback I give to this discussion is not quite
constructive but I'm just too busy at the moment)

Cheers,

Stefan