From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 07:46:28

Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 22:07:17 +0000, Reece Dunn <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
>>I have created a version of this style available at:
>>
>> http://uk.geocities.com/msclrhd/boost/
>
> This doesn't work so well if you have a small default fontsize set
> in your browser, the body overlaps the logo. See screen shot at
> http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~cow/tmp/snapshot1.png

I am aware of this issue and do not yet have a fix. In essence, I need
to be able to set a minimum left position for the main content (i.e. the
width of the Boost logo) while providing a relative left position for
when the fontsize is large.

I have a few ideas, but any suggestions are welcome.

Regards,
Reece