From: Aaron W. LaFramboise (aaronrabiddog51_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 15:21:45

David Abrahams wrote:

> With all due respect, I find this logo direction dry, unattractive,
> and not memorable.

For contrast, I think Joaquín Muñoz's preferred black on white plus-plus
design is the best I've seen so far, including his rockets. If all of
the thus-far proposed logos were put before me in a controlled test, and
the examiner asked me which one of these logos was most likely the logo
of a high-quality, industrial-grade, corporate-accepted software
package, I'd go with the plus-plus design.

The rocket design is visually pleasing and has an interesting
relationship to the name "Boost," but so far, it doesn't lead me to the
above mental association of a high-quality software package. It may be
a little too cute.

Aaron W. LaFramboise