From: Brian Braatz (brianb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 20:06:00

I like page 5 the best

IMO - a Couple of thoughts:

* "Boost" is horizontal and not slanted- this evokes "Stability"
        (the slanted boost looks cool- but doesn't send the right
message-
                i.e. it looks like a picture not hung properly)

* care should be taken that the logo looks good in SMALL sizes and Large
ones- this means that the image should not rely upon any distinctive
features of the logo that do not show up well as a thumbnail

When I worked at adobe (many years ago)- they actually had a "overall"
logo for Adobe, and variations for large and small sizes

Also- referring to #5, I suggest to bring the rocket down a little bit
(because if you reduce the size this may not look properly)

SUGGESTION-
        As this starts to settle, present the images of the logo in a
SMALL MEDIUM and LARGE sizes- so that we can get a feel for what it
looks like in those variations.

That would be my my 2 cents
:)