From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 20:06:14

Cromwell Enage wrote:

> [...]
> I agree that we should try to pin down the logo's
> essential elements before submitting any prototypes.
> [...]

I disagree. I think it's too restrictive, and you really can't
get people to agree on the essential elements any more than the
final logo. I think the only way we can become experts on
Boost logo design is to become amateur logo designers and
gain experience by looking at a *lot* of designs, over a *wide*
range of ideas. Only then can we look at them as an aggregate,
and begin to identify the aspects that resonate with a large
number of people and those that seem superfluous.

Dave