From: Beman Dawes (bdawes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-23 20:27:19

#5, particularly if the image is shrunk down to logo size (perhaps 1 inch
wide).

I'd also like to compare #5 against an otherwise identical version with
"C++" added above the "Boo..."

Maybe we should have a vote, including candidates from other people.

But they should be presented logo size and side by side, IMO, for voting.
Also identified with a number so people vote for the intended candidate. No
chads allowed.

--Beman