From: Caleb Epstein (caleb.epstein_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-24 08:38:51

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 23:40:05 +0000, Reece Dunn <msclrhd_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> http://uk.geocities.com/msclrhd/boost/boost2.html

I really like this. Simple, uncluttered and good looking. Not unlike
myself :-)

> Simple -- Basic styling, minimal colour, simple menu.

I think this is just too plain.

> Wiki v1 -- "Traditional" Wiki style

The default. I like it, though it doesn't jump off the page. The
boxes around each sub-menu help to set them off from each other
nicely.

> Wiki v2 -- Alternate menu/link hover scheme

Sets off the menu a little more subtly, but the purple hover color
doesn't seem in keeping with the rest of the color scheme.

> Wiki v3 -- Alternate menu/link hover scheme

Ow! My eyes! I don't like that blue for the menus at all.

> Wiki v4 -- Alternate menu/link hover scheme

This one makes the menus seem more "active". I think this is my
favorte of the bunch.

--
Caleb Epstein
caleb dot epstein at gmail dot com