From: Deane Yang (deane_yang_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 11:05:38

Both web designs are starting to look pretty good to me.
I'll just make a few comments.

Rene Rivera wrote:

> http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

Rene's has a more distinctive look, using the ">>".

The links still look a little washed out on my laptop LCD screen.
It should be noted that the links look fine on my CRT screen at home.

Reece Dunn wrote:
> Also, for comparison, I have revised my pages to use font-size:
> smaller;. Here is the link:
>
> http://uk.geocities.com/msclrhd/boost/

I like the Simple one best, but Wiki v1 and v2 look pretty good, too.

None of the pages have the bigger line spacing that wikipedia has
and that I would prefer. But I do consider this a rather minor complaint.

I want to thank the web page designers, especially Reece and Rene,
for working so hard on this and actually taking my views into account.