From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-26 00:34:43

David B. Held wrote:

> I guess my random comments about the icons are that at first, with
> all the logos flying around, I thought they were supposed to be
> half-+'s, which is part of why I didn't like them so much. But if
> they are supposed to evoke stream operators, I would probably like
> them more if they were not quite so fat. Despite all that, good
> work!!

They are meant to look like the stream ops. I did a minor adjustment
which hopefully makes it more obvious.

Also changes to the link color, and to the search "box".

> where Boost is widely archived, but also being able to search the
> docs. Unfortunately, I'm not volunteering to write that functionality
> at this time. ;)

And I figured out a way to provide a search limited to "/libs". Which
has the effect of searching only the docs.

http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything