From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-27 13:02:40

David Abrahams wrote:

> "David B. Held" <dheld_at_[hidden]> writes:

>>Rene Rivera wrote:

>>>[...]
>>>And I figured out a way to provide a search limited to
>>>"/libs". Which has the effect of searching only the docs.
>>>[...]

>>That's great!!

> Yeah! But we should label the search "library documentation" or

Is "Documentation" better? I'm afraid anything longer and the search box
will need to be bigger to accommodate it.

> something. I'm afraid that it doesn't include the BoostBook
> generated docs, though (?)

Forgot about those.. OK, figured out a way to include those.

And a few other changes. Like a more reliable way to set the overall
font size. So that it doesn't look small in one browser and not small
enough in another. Also, line spacing seems better now because of that.

http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm

Enjoy.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything