From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_nospam__at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-28 19:02:09

JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z wrote:

> Is it only the color you don't like, or also the
> rest? :)

I'm no real expert in this field, but there are two very common rules in
design they tought me:

a) use as few colors as necessary
b) use as few fonts as necessary

(if you break such rules, there should be an obvious intention behind
that, which means that you have to be consistent everywhere; this would
result in a boost home page where everything is red and blue :) )

As for the logo per se: I like it, however, maybe you could try to make
the idea of the Cs and the font more uniform; for my taste, the Cs are
too fine compared to the font. But maybe it's not the Cs but the font
that disturbs me ... something like Verdana _could_ be better (???)

> I mean, changing colors is easy enough, see attached
> example for instance.

You could still improve it: black and blue is the worst combination of
colors that exists IMO; just try dark blue instead of black and it will
be 100% better!
Maybe you could also try a more dirty blue for the font and the two +,
something like #7f86b9 or so and something of this family for the
circles and the rectangle, it's just an idea.
And, is the rectangle so important that you made it that thick?

Thanks for your work!

Goodnight,

Stefan