From: Alexander Nasonov (alnsn_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-30 01:16:46

I have implemented typeof+mpl::set based "unique" algorithm for overloads
library. MPL associative containers are impressive, I must say.
On an overload set containing 200 functions with unique signatures at
positions 1, 2, 10, 39 and 200 new version compiles in 12 seconds on
my notebook while for old version it's 47 seconds.
What is a secret of mpl::set? I expected it's typeof-based like "at" for
vectors, but it seems it's not. If it doesn't use typeof, may be I could
try to put mpl::set idea into my algorithm?

--
Alexander Nasonov