From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-29 02:24:37
Cromwell Enage writes:
> Since the MPL docs are autogenerated using ReST, I'd
> like to know how to make the documentation for my own
> numeric constants conform to the new format. Access
> to the ReST sources themselves (even if they're only
> on mywikinet),
They are in the CVS now ("libs/mpl/doc/src").
> accompanied by the steps needed to
> configure Docutils, would be best.
1. Get a patched Docutils snapshot from
2. Unzip, go inside "docutils-06-nov-04" directory and do
"python setup.py install".
3. Go to "libs/mpl/doc/src/refmanual" and do the following:
python ..../docutils-06-nov-04/tools/htmlrefdoc.py -g -t refmanual.gen
The first command enumerates all .rst files in the directory,
producing "refmanual.gen". The second one takes care of the
actual HTML generation (which is going to take some time).
4. Copy "libs/mpl/doc/style.css" into "refmanual.html"'s directory
5. Enjoy freshly generated docs :).
6. To reflect changes in .rst sources, repeat step 3 as needed.
-- Aleksey Gurtovoy MetaCommunications Engineering
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk