From: David B. Held (dheld_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-11-30 21:38:06

Jonathan Wakely wrote:
> [...]
> Right now, before your very eyes, watch the logo bicycle shed become
> a voting system bicycle shed - tada! ;-)

I agree with one aspect...that talking about voting is premature. At
this point, I don't think there are enough submissions to have a good
vote. Frankly, I think it would be more constructive to solicit
volunteers to run the suggested logo contest. Only after that gets
running and we get some more logos to look at does it make sense to me
to talk about voting. For instance, should the contest have a prize?
If so, what? If it's only a matter of pride in being listed on the
Boost site, is that enough motivation to attract a wide pool of
contestants?

Dave