From: Daryle Walker (darylew_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-02 02:00:32

On 11/21/04 11:44 AM, "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]> wrote:

[SNIP previous poster]
> We've already been removing old news from the front page. The policy
> for some time has been to go back one version on the front page, so
> you see the news for two versions of Boost. Maybe we should show only
> the latest news and push the older version's news to another page.

I made a trial version of such a while ago. It's in the Sandbox under
"ROOT/more/version_history.html".

The list at the top of the file looks weird, but I'm want to implement it as
a horizontal list through CSS. Anyone know how? (I've tried to look at how
professional sites, like Mozilla, do it, but they scatter the code over
several CSS files, making it too obtuse for me to discover.)

--
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie