From: Jon Kalb (jonkalb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-12 15:10:57

On 12/12/04 8:54 AM, "Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> Boosters,
>
> OK, I haven't heard anything in the way of further comment on the new
> front page design. I've put in a version of the current logo while we
> work that out. And done some minor cleanup of the css and xhtml:
>
> http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm
> Boost C++ Libraries
>
> If there aren't any serious objections, I'll go ahead and commit this to
> CVS.

Safari displays a blank page. All white space.

On Mac IE... I don't know how to describe it, but it doesn't look like the
Win IE version. It appears to be missing some structure. There is no left
column and the ">>" icons do not appear.

--
Jon