From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 15:43:42

David Abrahams wrote:
> While Rene was wrangling fonts I forgot that I went through this whole
> process with Bill Venners of Artima. We ended up with a very different
> answer, because Bill abhors the idea of specifying a font size; he wants
> to respect peoples' preferences.

And I would be in the same camp as Bill :-)

> I would appreciate it if everybody
> would check out:
>
> http://www.artima.com/cppsource/metafunctions.html
>
> and see how it compares with Rene's page at
>
> http://redshift-software.com/~grafik/boost/index.htm
>
> on your sundry browsers. I don't have an idea of which one is better,
> but we should at least get the benefit of that research.

And of course the entertaining thing for me is that his pages look
identical to what I created. Of course that's because the sizes I
specified correspond to the default size I have on my browser also ;-)
But then I go look at it on IE, with the OTB defaults, and Bills' pages
look bloated. :-\

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything