From: Reece Dunn (msclrhd_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-14 18:11:53

John Torjo wrote:
> Dear boosters,

Hi John.

> I thought this might be of interested in this, even if it's Windows-only
> for now.

Have you seen my "thoughts on a GUI library" thread? It is still early
days so I would appreciate any feedback. I am continuing to work on i
and now support code like:

    gui::area client;
    ::GetClientRect( *this, client.native());
    // ...

to allow interoperability between areas, positions, sizes and their
natiive OS representations.

> I'm happy to announce the first version of "Cross Builder":
> http://www.torjo.com/cb/
>
> In short, Cross Builder allows you to build C++ projects very easy.
> In addition to that, it allows you to modify various compiler settings
> in a simple and straightforward way.
>
> Cross Builder's purpose is to make it as easy as possible
> for you to build your projects with *any* C++ compiler.

Does this work for Boost.Build (v2) projects? I would like an IDE that
allows you to manage a project written using Boost.Build2 that allows
you to configure user-config.jam and the location of the Boost distribution.

I have written a utility program based on process_jam_log.cpp to output
XML instead of HTML so it can be rendered using a stylesheet or
manipulated. I would like to hook this into an IDE that is
Boost-aware/orientated.

Regards,
Reece