From: John Torjo (john.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-15 03:01:38

David B. Held wrote:

> John Torjo wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> Feedback is welcome.
>

> Just out of curiosity, how do you think your project compares to
> Borland's C++BuilderX?

Hmmm. I haven't used it, but after reading on the net about it, I would
say Cross Builder is better :)

Anyway, I'll let you decide for yourself.

C++BuilderX seems to work also project-wise (that is, you create a
project, add files to it; and the settings apply to the files only for
that project).

What is a project? For Cross Builder, any directory can become a
project, with just a single click.

Compiler settings are hierarchical - you can set settings in *any*
directory, and it simply propagates down the hierarchy. I would say
that's quite flexible:
http://www.torjo.com/cb/

Best,
John

--
John Torjo,    Contributing editor, C/C++ Users Journal
-- "Win32 GUI Generics" -- generics & GUI do mix, after all