From: Michael Walter (michael.walter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-15 11:02:39

Appendix: IIRC many of those small, home-brewn/hobby/amateur GUI
libraries for OpenGL or stuff also support floating point coordinates.
Interestingly enough, the GUI framework that comes with the DirectX
SDK does *not* (possibly because the coordinates are in screen space
-- is this what you necessarily want, though?).