Date: 2004-12-15 11:22:11

John Torjo wrote:
>> Looks interesting. How does it compare with other such cross platform
>> / meta make utilities such as CMake?
>
> I guess I leave this comparison up to you. Just try using it...

Have you tried other meta make utilities such as CMake before creating
your tool or are you leaving this up to me because you haven't had the
chance to try CMake yet?

I am trying to decide on a build tool for the Lit Window Library and am
considering bjam, cmake, bakefile and would just like to get an opinion
about your tool before delving deeper into it. BTW, I need linux support
as well as VC6++ and .NET project creation, meaning the tool should
create .NET project/solution files rather than acting as a build tool.

As far as I understand bjam, it does not (yet?) create .NET projects but
compiles the sources directly. Am I wrong?

When do you expect to have linux support?

Hajo