From: JOAQUIN LOPEZ MU?Z (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 17:52:45

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Bruno Martínez Aguerre <br1_at_[hidden]>
Fecha: Jueves, Diciembre 16, 2004 9:50 pm
Asunto: [boost] Re: [multi_index] announce: added serialization support

> Can serialization for iterator types be added?

Ummm... yes, this can be done. It'd be trivial except
that it interacts badly with Boost.MultiIndex
safe mode. Let me think it over, I guess I can have
something done after Xmas.

Do you have the actual need to serialize iterators or
is this more of an academic request? Have you tried the
serialization capabilities in some compiler? Did you
find any problem?

Best,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo