From: Arkadiy Vertleyb (vertleyb_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-18 08:02:32

Martin Wille <mw8329 <at> yahoo.com.au> writes:

> Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Does anybody have an access to an EDG-based compiler, and willing to help me
> > to figure out whether a certain typeof test reports an ODR violation? I
> > would very much appreciate this...
>
> Would the online version of the Comeau compiler be sufficient?
> (see http://www.comeaucomputing.com/tryitout/ )
>
> Otherwise, I would be able to compile and run a few tests for you
> using intel 8.1.

Martin provided a great help in porting the typeof library to como 4.3.3.
After that he ran the tests in the strict mode (recommended by the Comeau
support to increase the chances of ODR violation reporting).

*No ODR violation was reported*

The test was specificaly designed to cause the ODR violation. It is a part of
the typeof library that can be found in the boost-sandbox CVS (boost/typeof,
libs/typeof).

Thanks, Martin!

Regards,
Arkadiy