From: Christopher D. Russell (cdr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-23 09:03:14

Although a Windows-only C++ template library replacement for the MFC, the
Windows Template Library (WTL) is good solid work, contains a lot of in-depth
information about the in-and-outs of dealing with the MS common controls, and
is now open source. I think it should be added to GUI lib survey list.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wtl

- Chris