From: Jonathan Wakely (cow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-27 15:22:15

On Fri, Dec 24, 2004 at 08:25:28PM -0800, Arkadiy Vertleyb wrote:

> After I switched to g++ 3.4.2 things got much better for me. However there
> are still a few unqualified calls to copy in bits/vector.tcc. I had to fix
> them manually on my copy in order to be able to compile.

I've found three calls, was that all of them?

> Any idea if it is going to be fixed and when?

I'll look for similar problems elsewhere, run the testsuite and ask for
approval to commit the change, I'll let you know if/when it's approved.
I have no idea how long it will take as I'll be on holiday for another
week and others might be too.

Thanks for letting me know,

jon

--