From: Dirk Gregorius (dirk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-29 11:00:01

Works perfectly now. Thanks for your help guys!!!

> Finally, Dirk, if you don't want to use shared_ptr<void> (and casts)
> everywhere you can include boost/type_traits.hpp and use remove_pointer:

> typedef shared_ptr<remove_pointer<HDC>::type> dc_handle;
> typedef shared_ptr<remove_pointer<HWND>::type> wnd_handle;

I take that as a christmas present :-) The compiler just started to complain about void* is not
HDC and I was just starting to add the needed casts. This is really cool! Thanks a lot - you saved me
from writing a lot of extra code...

I wish you both all the best for the new year!!

-Dirk