From: christopher diggins (cdiggins_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-30 14:41:16

I am nearly finished a public domain C++ to HTML tool with syntax coloring.
This is primarily intended as a demonstration of the YARD parser, but with
practicial applications. I am wondering if anyone in the Boost community be
interested in using the tool for sprucing up the code examples for the
documentation to their libraries?

The pretty printer recognizes and colors keywords, identifiers, string
literal, character literals, number literals, macros and comments. It does
so by using <span class="xxx"></span> tags around the elements. This means
that italics / style / coloring can be controlled by a separate CSS file.

There are some future enhancements which could be interesting as well such
as:
- automated hyper-linking of #include directives
- javsascript open / close of code blocks { }

Anyone interested?

Christopher Diggins
http://www.cdiggins.com
http://www.heron-language.com