From: Marcelo E. Magallon (mmagallo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-02 20:53:00

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:28:23AM +1100, Matt S Trentini wrote:

> >I think a prior posting already suggested the same things I want;
> >modern C++, including full use of templates, exceptions, and the
> >standard library, and use of Boost components where applicable and
> >sensible. And the Boost license or something like it.
>
> Yep, that's more-or-less my wishlist too. Anyone else have anything
> to add?

 I guess it doesn't hurt to say this...

 Clear-cut separation of the rendering backend from the rest of the
 library. I have no use for native widgets. Someone can argue that a
 portable native widgets library *has* to be designed that way, but if I
 take a look at the existing options, that's not the case.

 Marcelo