From: Don G (dongryphon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 02:26:06

Jonathan - thanks for the info. I hadn't seen the wiki before; is it
an "official" boost area? The giallo project looks light on the
surface. Perhaps more is available in its CVS repository. I will have
to see figure out why my search didn't turn up any messages - several
threads were referenced in the wiki. Odd. You mentioned several works
in progress, but only giallo was mentioned on the wiki. I will look
at the Yahoo files area next.

Were is the best place to discuss the design of this library? Here?

Thanks again!
Don

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?BoostSocket