From: Jonathan Turkanis (technews_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-03 02:57:45

Don G wrote:
> Jonathan - thanks for the info. I hadn't seen the wiki before; is it
> an "official" boost area?

Not currently, but I believe it was decided at OOPSLA that it should be made
official.

> The giallo project looks light on the
> surface. Perhaps more is available in its CVS repository.

It looks like the sourceforge project hasn't released any files. I believe that
a substantial amount of work has been done, though. I see that there is quite a
bit of code by Hugo Duncan under 'socket' in the sandbox, but I don't think this
is the most recent version.

Oh, here's a recent post by Hugo Duncan:
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/boost/msg71248.php

> I will have
> to see figure out why my search didn't turn up any messages - several
> threads were referenced in the wiki. Odd. You mentioned several works
> in progress, but only giallo was mentioned on the wiki. I will look
> at the Yahoo files area next.

There's also some stuff here:

http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Multiplexing

Jonathan